Thank you for taking the time to learn more about our in-service education programs.We are happy to offer our complementary program to help members of your practice develop a better understanding of the care that we provide.
Our goal is to bridge the gap by meeting with community medical practitioners providing information about chiropractic care protocols and integrative care – efforts that can best benefit the patients we serve.
As you may realize back pain, neck pain, headache and related disorders are increasingly common.
In fact –
Such trends present unique challenges for patients, employees, employers, insurance providers and health professionals alike.
To assist you and members of your staff we have developed a presentation designed to help those who are interested in learning about spine pain prevention and our treatment approach.
Our program includes –
- Facts and misconceptions about chiropractic care.
- Causes of spine related pain.
- Tips for reducing risk factors for back pain, neck pain, headache and related conditions.
- Indications and contraindications for chiropractic care.
- Self-care and treatment options.
- Posture, body mechanics, office ergonomics.
- Stress relieving exercises.
- Complimentary back care booklet
Other topics which can be covered include –
- Chiropractic training, scope of practice and treatment approach.
- Which patients should be considered for chiropractic care?
- How much care is necessary for a patient to improve with chiropractic treatment?
- Is chiropractic manipulation safe?
- How does manipulation work?
- Why is there such variation in treatment among chiropractors?
If you are interested in scheduling a presentation at your facility please call our office at (248) 851-PAIN (7246)