On-Site Educational Programs for Your Group or Organization
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about our On-Site Educational Programs.
To assist local businesses, organizations, and community groups we have developed a complementary presentation designed to help those interested in learning how to prevent spine related health concerns.
As you may realize back pain, neck pain, headache and related disorders are increasingly common.
Such trends present unique challenges for patients, employees, employers, insurance providers and health professionals alike.
Our programs are designed to offer practical wellness information to help participants feel their best throughout the day. Depending on your requirements we can customize a program for your group which may include –
- Facts / misconceptions about back pain, neck pain, headache and other related spinal health concerns.
- Causes of spine related pain.
- Tips for reducing risk factors for back pain, neck pain, headache and related conditions.
- When to seek care from a health provider.
- Self-care and treatment options.
- Correct posture and body mechanics.
- Injury prevention.
- Ergonomics. How to adjust a computer workstation to minimize injury or pain.
- Safe lifting practices.
- Stress relieving exercises.
- Complimentary back care booklet.
If you are interested in scheduling a presentation for your group or organization please call our office at (248) 851-PAIN (7246).